- About Hampton House -
Hampton House is a spacious and stylishly designed 4 bedroom mid-terraced property in a popular residential street in Crewe.
This busy commuter town is in the heart of Cheshire, and boasts excellent transport links to the whole of the midlands and beyond.
Crewe is home to the Crewe Alexandra Football team, the world renowned Bentley Motor Company, and will be the hub station for the HS2 rail link between Birmingham and Manchester.
Hampton House is a 5 minute drive to the Crewe Station (15 minutes by foot), and an 11 minute drive to the M6 motorway, and just off the main Nantwich Road, which is home to lots of shops and eateries.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Manchester, M90 1QX Liverpool John Lennon, L24 1YD Crewe Station, CW2 6HR
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.