- About The Point -
The Point is located within walking distance of the city centre where you will find a multitude of bars, restaurants, shops & theatres on your doorstep and with easy access to Sheffield Parkway. The Sheffield city centre has an excellent diversity of shops, ranging from well known department stores and high street stores, to designer shops and boutiques. If you are planning to enjoy Sheffield’s great nightlife you need to venture in to the heart of the Devonshire Quarter, with entertainment, bars and restaurants, serving fantastic food from around the world. With Sheffield’s rich cultural heritage, the many art galleries and museums are not to be missed, from the Millennium Galleries to Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet. Sheffield has the largest theatre complex outside London including the world famous Crucible Theatre, the Studio and Lyceum, which host original productions, West End shows and music concerts, as well as the glamorous City Hall.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
East Midlands Manchester Sheffield Rialway Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.