- About Guild House -
Our stylish Guild House apartments in the heart of Swindon are conveniently located within close proximity of the mainline train station,
Swindon Designer Outlet and excellent local amenities. Providing a comfortable home from home for both short and long term stays, these modern serviced apartments are a spacious alternative to a hotel for business, leisure or relocation. Internally the accommodation is beautifully furnished offering open plan kitchen / living areas, modern bathrooms, en-suite shower rooms and well-proportioned bedrooms.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studios|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|1 Bedroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Bristol Airport London Heathrow Airport Swindon Train Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary