- About Guards View, Windsor -
This stunning one bedroom duplex apartment is conveniently located on Windsor High street facing the Town Hall and overlooking the beautiful historic Windsor Castle. The apartment has great travel links being approximately a 5 minute walk from Windsor train station.
Windsor is a beautiful, unique and historic town. There are plenty of things to do including great shopping and a superb choice of restaurants and bars so you can relax and unwind at the end of the day. Crowned by stunning Windsor Castle and linked by the beautiful River Thames, the Royal Borough has a rich mix of history, culture, heritage and fun.
Close to Heathrow and to the capital, it is London’s country estate – the perfect place from which to enjoy the city and the countryside.
With spectacular views overlooking the castle, our apartment is within a five minute walk to the train station and within easy reach of the M25, M40, M3 and M4.
Car parking is available on site - please advise at the time of booking if you require car parking. 72 hours notice required to request parking permits are required.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£105.00||£105.00||£100.00||£95.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London Gatwick Airport Windsor & Eton Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary