- About Greenwich -
Greenwich benefits from its extremely convenient location and nearby green open spaces . Sitting in-between leafy Greenwich and the city, the area also offers a range of lovely local restaurants and shops. Deptford Bridge DLR station is a 1 minutewalk away. Canary Wharfis less than a 12 minute commute by DLR, whilst Greenwich Train station is no more than 15 minutes walk away.Featuring smart, contemporary designs and high-level interior specification, these apartments offer a fantastic way to live and work in London: fast, simple commute to work, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening, and green open spaces in this historic and beautiful part of London for your relaxation.Free Wi-Fi, 42” Smart TVs and Flying Butler Smart Tablets are standard in all the apartments
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Greenwich
14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival for stays less than 30 days.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten a stay less than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival or in house for stays more than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 24th September, then 25 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email, extension requests are subject to availability.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.