- About Gorgeous Notting Hill -
A stunning light, airy and modern 4 bedroom house, just moments from Latimer Road Tube Station in London's Notting Hill with Wireless Internet access throughout.
Boasting light and space, the living room is decorated with stunning pieces of furniture and artwork. A large corner sofa faces the TV, next to which 2 stylish armchairs are placed. With a great use of space, the living area adjoins the bright, large kitchen.
This stunning open-plan kitchen and dining area offers everything you need for a comfortable stay. An immaculate island, gas hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge are available for you to use. A table sitting 8-10 people is placed under the glass roof. The glass doors lead to the patio garden.
The utility room can be accessed from the kitchen area and is fitted with a washing machine and dryer.
On the first floor is this gorgeous bedroom looking over the garden. This room is fitted with a double bed, chest of drawers and fitted wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower.
This charming bedroom offers a double bed and is located on the first floor. A desk is placed by the window, and there are book shelves, chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
Located on the first floor, this bedroom features fitted wardrobes, double bed and chest of drawers. The windows look over the street.
The top floor offers this beautiful attic bedroom, fitted with a double bed, chest of drawers. The en-suite bathroom features a WC, single wash basin and a walk-in shower.
This bathroom is fitted with a WC, single wash basin and bath-tub and is located on the first floor.
The verdant patio garden can be accessed through the glass doors at the back of the kitchen.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedroom Townhouse||On Request||£650.00||£650.00||£650.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary