- About Golden Square -
Our one bedroom apartments in Golden Square, home to a host of impressive granite townhouses, are situated deep in the heart of Aberdeen city centre. The area is one of the city’s premier business addresses and most famous central civic squares.
Golden Square is situated a minute’s walk from Union Street, Aberdeen’s principal retail and commercial thoroughfare and, by virtue of its location, the property benefits from a vast array of local amenities.
Most of Aberdeen’s main shopping centres can either be found on Union Street or on streets leading off it. There are also cinemas, restaurants, bars, and cafés.
Our Golden Square apartments are perfectly suited to both weekend visitors, who want to enjoy the retail and gastronomic delights on their doorstep, and also business travellers who want easy accessibility to the central business district.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom. 2 bathroom|| ||£115.00||£115.00||£105.00||£105.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
ABZ - Aberdeen International Airport Aberdeen
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.