- About Piccadilly – Golden Square Apartments -
Golden Square Apartments, Piccadilly provides Central London, corporate serviced accommodation a mere three minute walk to Piccadilly Circus and 6 minute walk to Oxford Circus and of course Oxford Street. Piccadilly Circus station is serviced by the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines of which the Piccadilly line connects directly to all Heathrow Terminals. Regent Street and Mayfair are located just West of the apartments, whilst Leicester Square, Covent Garden and the livelier parts of Soho are a few minutes walk East.
The building offers Premium and Classic studios comprising one bathroom, and a kitchenette with a microwave, electric hob and fridge. Each apartment has a King size bed, dining table for 2, HD flat screen TV with Freeview and free unlimited wireless internet access. Housekeeping is provided once a week and on-site communal laundry facilities are available at a small additional charge.
The studios and exterior was recently renovated to a high standard to match the famous architecture of Golden Square. The square, which was brought into being in the 1670's became the political and ambassadorial district of the late 17th and early 18th centuries. It has featured prominently in literature, and today is a sought-after corporate address for the companies that populate the Soho, Mayfair and Covent Garden area.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary