- About West End St Martin’s Court -
Just off St Martin's Lane, this property is within touching distance to some of London’s many renowned sights and sounds. This includes Trafalgar Square, the National Portrait Gallery, Somerset House, Covent Garden and Soho. Within a gorgeous redbrick period property, you’ll find bright and smartly furnished serviced apartments with functional kitchens and stylish bathrooms. Leicester Square Tube is conveniently less than a five-minute walk. Charing Cross Station, which serves as a London terminus for Southeastern trains, is less than 10 minutes away on foot.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom||On Request||£163.00||£160.00||£156.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for West End St Martin’s Court
1 – 6 nights, No less than 72 hours before midday on the day your booking commences
- 7 – 27 nights, No less than 7 days before midday on the day your booking commences
- 28 nights or greater, No less than 14 days prior to midday on the day your booking commences
- If you fail to provide us with adequate notice, charges will be levied on your account to represent the loss of our ability to licence the space reserved for you, to an alternative occupant. The charges levied are based upon the length of your original booking.
- Length of Booking Penalty if inadequate notice is provided
- 1 – 6 nights, A fee equivalent to the full accommodation fee for your occupancy period, plus the administration fee
- 7 – 27 nights, A fee equivalent to the accommodation fee for an occupation period of 7 nights at the occupation rate you have been charged, plus the administration fee.
- 28 nights or greater, A fee equivalent to the accommodation fee for an occupation period of 14 nights at the occupation rate you have been charged.