- About Leicester Square – Garrick Mansions -
These bright and spacious one bedroom apartments are situated within an attractive red brick mansion block dating back to the late Victorian period. The warm neutral décor and the wooden flooring throughout lend themselves to a homely ambiance, soaked in British tradition yet exuding contemporary comforts. Right in the vicinity of these serviced apartments, supermarket chains rub shoulders with local shops to ensure that all your basic necessities and shopping needs are met. Enjoy a central London location in the midst of Theatreland, with the unrivalled retail experience of Oxford Street and the bustling nightlife of Soho within close proximity. Also within easy reach are Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations, which all present ideal setting off points to explore the rest of the city and beyond.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom||On Request||£173.00||£170.00||£166.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Leicester Square – Garrick Mansions
1 – 6 nights, No less than 72 hours before midday on the day your booking commences
- 7 – 27 nights, No less than 7 days before midday on the day your booking commences
- 28 nights or greater, No less than 14 days prior to midday on the day your booking commences
- If you fail to provide us with adequate notice, charges will be levied on your account to represent the loss of our ability to licence the space reserved for you, to an alternative occupant. The charges levied are based upon the length of your original booking.
- Length of Booking Penalty if inadequate notice is provided
- 1 – 6 nights, A fee equivalent to the full accommodation fee for your occupancy period, plus the administration fee
- 7 – 27 nights, A fee equivalent to the accommodation fee for an occupation period of 7 nights at the occupation rate you have been charged, plus the administration fee.
- 28 nights or greater, A fee equivalent to the accommodation fee for an occupation period of 14 nights at the occupation rate you have been charged.