- About George IV Apartments -
Opened in July 2015, this stunning new development is located right off of the Royal Mile, just a stones throw from the Edinburgh Castle. Right in the heart of all that Edinburgh's Old Town has to offer, it is situated directly above the Elephant House Cafe, otherwise known as the "birth place of Harry Potter."
Many flats offer stunning views of the famous Greyfriars Kirkyard, the Edinburgh Castle, and the entire Old Town. Each apartment is fitted with a satellite flat-screen TV, free wireless internet, a fully stocked kitchen, linens, towels, an iron, and a hairdryer.
THERE IS NO LIFT in the building so if you need assistance with luggage please contact us.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Airport Glasgow Airport Edinburgh Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.