- About The Gallery, Dublin Road -
The Gallery offers modern, New York/Tokyo inspired living, but the public and common spaces will showcase original art from the new wave of talent coming through Ulster University’s Art School, creating a permanent exhibition. The 4,000 square foot ground floor space will be occupied by a café-bar with 6 metre high floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor seating area, providing a new meeting point for the artists of today.
Located at the midpoint of the Belfast art scene, halfway between the Cathedral Quarter and the Ulster Museum, for years the Dublin Road has been a focal point for world-renowned artists. From William Conor, Paul Henry and Gerard Dillon to the poetry of Richard Rowley, who was born and raised just a few doors down, art in all its forms played a large part in shaping this area. Dream Apartments also provide a 10% discount for all guests in the Gallery Café, situated under the apartments. The café is well known for their delicious breakfasts and barista coffee.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Belfast International Airport Great Victoria Street
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.