- About Fulham Palace Road -
Located nearby Bishops Park and Fulham Broadway this home features a gorgeous open-plan living area that is great for relaxing after a day exploring the city.A large horseshoe window and feature mirrored wall in the main space married with all the modern amenities you'd expect make this flat a stunning base for a group or family. Sleeping up to five guests this home has two comfortable sized bedrooms a large shower and sweet Juliette balcony.
Fulham Road (10 minutes' walk) offers excellent cafes and restaurants of every conceivable cuisine. You are a 10-minute bus ride from Hammersmith station with access to the Piccadilly District and Hammersmith & City Lines with direct links to Heathrow and Paddington. 20-minutes on the tube via the Piccadilly Line and you will be in Soho and the West End. A 10-minute bus ride will take you to Putney Bridge for access to the Thames Clipper Services to Westminster Greenwich and Kew Gardens via the river. Tube Station: Hammersmith / West Brompton Airport: London Gatwick (Direct bus Gatwick to West Brompton)
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom House||£248.00||£248.00||£224.00||£211.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary