- Friars Gate, Newcastle upon Tyne -
- About Friars Gate -
These luxurious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments boast one of the best locations in town. Modern and spacious, Friarsgate provides the best of inner city living, with beautifully styled lounges and bedrooms.
Situated right in the heart of Newcastle’s bustling city centre, enjoying a view over Grainger Street rooftops and the historic Black Friars, a restored 13th Century Monastery. The Monastery blazons an elegant café and a grassy courtyard which delightfully contrasts with the buzz of city life that surrounds it, plus a splendid collection of craftwork shops. Chinatown and the ultra modern Gate Centre is a mere minute walk away with a casino, cinema complex and a vast selection of restaurants and bars.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Newcastle International Airport Teeside Airport Newcastle Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336