- About Foley Street Apartments -
If you like fine dining, first class shopping coupled with a colorful café quarter on your doorstep you need look no further than Foley Street as a perfect stylish location to stay. On the second and third floor (no elevator) of this characterful period building we present a tastefully presented flat where you can enjoy life in the heart of the West End.
This modern and light apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen into an open plan lounge area with complimentary wireless internet access throughout, separate double bedroom and bathroom.
Oxford Circus is less than 6 minutes walk away and for a few minutes more discover Regents Park for your early morning 5km run or afternoon walk and embrace the Capitals joys!
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£145.00||£140.00||£135.00||£130.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport London Euston Station Oxford Circus Station Goodge Street Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.