- About Fitzwilliam House -
Spacious, light and airy second (top floor) 3 bedroom apartment in a gated property overlooking the very sought after Little Green and Richmond Green area of Richmond (the late Prime Minister Harold Wilson, had his London residence in the apartment building).The property is set within beautifully maintained communal gardens and comes with parking area at the back of the property. The communal areas are maintained by a caretaker.
The master bedroom overlooks Little Green with the second large double room and single room at the rear. The kitchen leads on from the dining room. There is a bathroom, with additional separate toilet next door. The block is situated in a quiet residential area with only a few minutes walk to Richmond train and underground station, theatres, restaurants, cafes, boutiques, shops, Richmond Green and the River Thames
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 bedroom|| ||£180.00||£175.00||£175.00||£165.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Richmond Richmond Kew Gardens
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary