- About Farringdon – Brewhouse Yard -
Farringdon is in a highly desirable location; perfectly positioned in London's City and the financial district. Offering a stunning collection of 47 luxurious one and two-bedroom apartments within a short walk of several underground stations. Purposefully constructed for your comfort and convenience; these apartments are equipped with fully fitted kitchens, expansive open plan living space and high quality fixtures and fittings. Designed to perfection, the bathrooms are designed by Duravit and the furniture is custom designed. Highlights also include iPod docking stations, plasma TV, full height windows, apartments with balconies, video entry systems and 24hour CCTV Security as well as a front desk concierge available to assist you with any queries you may have. The property is close to two grocery stores, as well as many trendy restaurants and bars. Smithfield Market and Hatton Gardens are also close by.
Telephone, individual broadband WiFi
Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer
Fully Equipped fitted kitchen
All kitchen utensils supplied
Granite kitchen worktops
Combined Microwave Combi Oven
Shower and Bath in one and two bedroom apartments
Complimentary bathroom toiletries (non-perishable)
Luxury linen and towels
Underfloor heating in bathrooms
Ceiling fans in the bathrooms
TV and DVD Player
Freeview TV Package (Freesat available on request)
Secure Video Entry System
In room personal safe (available on request)
Apartments available with balconies on request
Weekly Housekeeping included.
LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS
The nearest overground station is Liverpool Street Station which is approximately 7 minutes walk from the apartments and provides national rail as well as London Underground.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||£175.00||£165.00||£155.00|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||On Request||£255.00||£235.00||£225.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary