- About Farnborough -
Flying Butler Farnborough offers luxury serviced apartments on Alexandra Road, conveniently located near Farnborough Airport and major aerospace companies based around it. The renowned location of these apartments makes them perfectly suitable for corporate or leisure stays. So, if you’re looking for an easily accessible and well-equipped base to explore and enjoy Farnborough, look no further.
An extension and renovation of an old hotel, restored to its former glory with high ceilings and wooden framed windows. Since its redecoration, these stylish apartments boast a contemporary and stunning interior, ranging from 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms with 2 baths, and 2 beds with 1 bath. Some apartments also include the option of an idyllic balcony with a relaxing, rewarding view.
The property includes an award-winning energy efficient system, where you can also rely on total privacy with passive house principles of design allowing for a quiet and comfortable stay. Each apartment upholds high levels of insulation, wooden triple-glazed windows and mechanical ventilation with heat recovery.
All apartments have been furnished to a high standard, with our guests always in mind, so you can be certain that all your needs will be met. Equipped with 43” smart TVs, super-fast Wi-Fi, complementary parking and bike storage; you’ll be able to settle in for a comfortable stay with ample entertainment and access to everything you may need.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£110.00||£100.00||£90.00||£80.00|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||£130.00||£120.00||£110.00||£100.00|
|2 Bed / 1 Bath Apartment||£125.00||£115.00||£105.00||£95.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Farnborough
14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival for stays less than 30 days.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten a stay less than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival or in house for stays more than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 24th September, then 25 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email, extension requests are subject to availability.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.