- About Non Profit Covid Isolation Apartment Elthorne Luxury Apartments -
We are pleased to offer immaculately clean non profit apartments suitable for Key Workers or for Isolation - contact us now for best prices!
The property is located in Uxbridge with excellent transport links to Uxbridge Town Centre, Heathrow Airport, Windsor and the A40, M25 and M4 motorways.
This large modern 2nd floor apartment has two double bedrooms and sash windows throughout allowing much natural light. This development consists of 3 apartments and was formerly a historic public house, known as the Militia Canteen, which was established in 1861 and has now been converted into beautiful apartments. To retain the history of the original public house within the community, the original signage has been lovingly restored and placed at the front entrance.
The apartment is ideally close to an array of excellent transport facilities, shopping centres, restaurants,entertainment and Sports facilities, making it a perfect stay for short or long term guests.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom|| ||£140.00||£125.00||£110.00||£95.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Uxbridge Uxbridge Tube Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary