- About Ellen -
This luxury canal apartment is located in the heart of Amsterdam, the 'Jordaan' district and has a magnificent view over two prominent canals. The apartment is situated in a typical Amsterdam style canal house.
Climb up one flight of stairs and get yourself comfortable in this wonderful apartment. The living room has a 3 window wide canal view and is equipped with a stereo system, wireless internet, digital flat screen TV and sofa bed. The fully-equipped open-plan kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, refrigerator, 4 point gas hob, espresso machine, juicer, blender, oven/microwave opens onto the courtyard terrace. On the lower level you will find the bedroom, bathroom and washing facilities. The bedroom has a king-size double bed. The bathroom has a bath, separate shower, wash basin and lavatory. There is also a separate lavatory located next to the living room on the first floor.
This wonderful apartment with patio garden could be yours during your stay in Amsterdam.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.