- About Ebury Street -
Ebury Street offers light and spacious studio and two bedroom apartments. Presented in excellent condition throughout and benefiting from all the comforts of home, the apartments are stylishly furnished and comprise open plan living areas, space for dining and adjoining fully equipped kitchens featuring all mod cons. The studios flexible space is further complemented by a separated bedroom space and modern tiled bathroom with shower over bath. The two bedroom apartments benefit from a king size bed in one bedroom and a double bed in the other together with two bathrooms. One two bedroom apartment is duplex and has outside space off the master bedroom.
The apartments are very close to Victoria Station and offer convenient access to Central London, Oxford Circus, Euston and Kings Cross. There is no shortage of restaurants and local amenities with boutique shops supermarkets, banks, cafes and eateries all close by.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio apartment|| ||£169.00||£169.00||£169.00||£169.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport Victoria Victoria Sloane Square
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary