- About Dancer Road Penthouse -
This property is a first and second floor maisonette set within a Victorian house nearby fashionable Fulham and the tube.With beautiful period features and a grand living room this home is perfect for two couples or a small group getaway. Sleeping up to four guests it has all the amenities you'd need in a great area for a stylish stay.
This stunning family home based in the heart of affluent Fulham is situated a couple of minutes walk away from the renowned Fulham Palace the former residence of the Bishop of London with a stunning botanical garden located on the edge of the river Thames and a lovely park. With beautiful views looking out over Putney and down to Hammersmith this part of Fulham provides peaceful walks down the entire length of the river as well as a convenient proximity to a wide range of family friendly gastro pubs and chic yet reasonable restaurants located on the Fulham Road. In the event of a special occasion Fulham even boasts its own Michelin Star restaurant within 5 minutes of Fulham Broadway.
Parsons Green is less than 5 minutes walk from the property and from here you can access the District Line. Take the tube less than 20 minutes to reach Paddington station as well as the same journey time to Westminster for attractions such as Westminster Abbey Big Ben and the London Eye. Tube Station: Parsons GreenAirport: London Heathrow
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Penthouse||£194.00||£194.00||£175.00||£165.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary