- About Cuckooz Bloomsbury -
Bloomsbury is recognised for its museums and architecture, and visitors here can see top sights like Russell Square and The British Museum. This lively neighbourhood in London is well known for its university life, entertainment and theatres.
Known widely for its art, this neighbourhood's cultural spots include Shaftesbury Avenue and Theatreland. You can shop for mementos at Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road and Chancery Lane.
Royal Opera House is less than 0.6 miles from the apartment, while Dominion Theatre is an 11-minute walk away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 9.3 miles from Cuckooz Bloomsbury.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport Heathrow London Airport King's Cross Saint Pancras Holborn Totteham Court
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary