- About Cramer House -
Executive Roomspace - Cramer House is a newly-built property of split-level, one-bedroom, duplex apartments, occupying two floors with private internal staircase and separate cloakroom. The property is furnished to a very high standard, a lift serves all floors. Situated in a lovely location just off Marylebone High Street. A few minutes walk north of Bond Street Underground Station, this location is idea for exploring Oxford Street, Harley Street and Marylebone High Street, with their extensive array of shopping eating and leisure facilities.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£165.00||£165.00||£165.00||£157.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Euston Square Baker Street Regent's Park
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary