- About Covent Garden Apartments -
Located in the heart of Covent Garden and only minutes from Covent Garden and Leicester Square underground stations (Piccadilly and Northern Lines). A luxurious, bright and ample set of apartments, only a short walking distance to the stunning Piazza.
Our apartments are spacious, offering great convenience and luxury, having been recently renovated to a very high standard. A fully fitted kitchen and open-plan living area in selected units create additional space, and double sofa beds, where available, can easily accommodate extra guests.
Covent Garden is a vibrant and charming area in Central London and is in high demand as a top tourist destination, which unsurprisingly is also well frequented by local Londoners alike. The iconic Piazza and Royal Opera House are in the neighbourhood, as well as a large variety of restaurants to suit every palate. Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus are only minutes from the apartments and the walk-ways are bursting with top quality shops and London’s best theatres and attractions.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom apartment|| ||£239.00||£229.00||£219.00||£219.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Covent Garden Leicester Square
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary