- About Cosy Clapham Common -
This open plan living and dining space features two brown leather sofas, a television and a circular dining table seating 4 guests. From here you can access the outdoor terrace.
The kitchen is well equipped with a gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is also a washing machine and coffee maker.
The master bedroom features a double bed and fitted wardrobes.
This second bedroom is fitted with a single bed. There is a pull out single bed beneath and can be used to create a double if pushed together.
This silver tiled bathroom is fitted with a combined bath and shower and single washbasin.
This property has access to a small outdoor terrace.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||On Request||On Request||£153.00||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Heathrow Clapham High Street Clapham Common Tube Station Clapham South Tube Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary