- About Commodore Apartment -
Commodore Court is the latest serviced apartment to be added to our already impressive portfolio. Situated in the heart of historical Southampton you will benefit not only from great surroundings and major transport links to in and out of the City centre including the Isle of Wight.
This top-level one-bedroom apartment has a spacious lounge and dining area, ideal setting for relaxing with just you, friends or your family. Take advantage of two luxury sofas, an LCD TV with Free view/DVD player. Broadband with WIFI is free of charge, so no unexpected bills on checkout!
The galley style kitchen is fully equipped with a modern feel including a washing machine on hand to take the hassle out of the big wash on your return home. Unlike hotels the kitchen area offers you the space and time to cook for whom you want, when you want. Everything you need for cooking is ready and waiting for you at no extra cost.
The spacious bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe space, two bedside tables with night-lights and an alarm clock. The main bathroom has a power shower over the bath; a washbasin and complimentary toiletries and towels are supplied on arrival.
The property is situated not far from the glamour of Ocean Village and historical Oxford Street. They contain some of Southampton’s finest restaurants. West Quay shopping centre is the hub for the ultimate shopping experience and within close proximity.
There is one allocated parking space available with the apartment for a small fee of £5 a night.. Should you wish to hire a car for a short time a City Car Club bay is close by.
If you are looking for that home from home feel in a perfect yet cosy space Commodore Court is the ideal property for you. ...
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|one bedroom apartment||£83.33||£83.33||£78.33||£74.33|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.