- Colindale – Guardian Avenue, London -
- About Colindale – Guardian Avenue -
Our Colindale serviced apartments benefit from their convenient location and nearby green open spaces. Featuring smart, contemporary designs and high-level interior specification, these one and two bedroom apartments offer a fantastic way to live and work in London. This accommodation features high-end magnolia carpets in the hallway and all main rooms, as well as fully fitted kitchens with ceramic floor tiles. These are just some of the finishes applied for our guest’s comfort. Free Wi-Fi, 42” Smart TVs and Smart Tablets are standard across all these London apartments.
Colindale Underground Station is a 2 minute walk away, offering easy and quick access to central London.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport Luton Airport London Euston Colindale Station - Northern Line
- Similar properties nearby -
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336