- About Colindale Apartments -
T Colindale benefits from its extremely convenient location and nearby green open spaces. The area also offers a range of lovely local restaurants and shops. Colindale tube station is a 2 minute walk away, offering easy and quick access to central London. Featuring smart, contemporary designs and high-level interior specification, these apartments offer a fantastic way to live and work in London: fast, simple commute to work, local shops and services, restaurants and places to go in the evening, and green open spaces in which to stretch out and relax. Free Wi-Fi, 42” Smart TVs and Smart Tablets are standard in all the apartments
- A 2 min walk to Colindale Underground
- A shopper’s paradise (Brent Cross Mall) 5 mins by tube
- Brent Reservoir (10 mins drive)
- Camden Town 26 minutes away by tube
- St Pancras International & Eurostar within a 30 min tube journey
- Leicester Square (31 minutes by tube)
- Bond Street’s luxury boutiques and designers (36 minutes by tube)
- Ideal location for commuting to the City
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|One bedroom apartment||£116.00||£110.00||£105.00||£99.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Colindale Apartments
14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival for stays less than 30 days.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten a stay less than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival or in house for stays more than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 24th September, then 25 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email, extension requests are subject to availability.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.