- Cloud Canary Wharf, London -
- About Cloud Canary Wharf -
Our modern and sleek serviced apartments in Canary Wharf offers, stylish comfortable living with features such as under floor heating, wood flooring, tiled bathrooms and stone worktops. Open plan fully fitted kitchen, Wi-Fi, comfortable furniture, Flat screen TV, floor to ceiling windows. The bedrooms offer a double bed, complimented with the finest bed linen and ample wardrobe space. The bathrooms contain a bath, standing power shower, a heated towel rail and complimentary toiletries. Few of the apartments have very own balcony which allows our guest to take in the stunning water front views of the area.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||On Request||£165.00||£155.00||£145.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Liverpool street train station. Crossharbour/South Quay DLR Canary Wharf
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336