- About Cliveden Place -
This property is a real gem located just next to Sloane Square and right in the heart of Chelsea. On the ground floor the double space living room is bright and airy and decorated in deep red. The first part of the room has two sofas and the second part features a fireplace and lovely wooden table. This room leads through to the conservatory where guests can sit down and eat and look over the pretty garden which can be uplit at night. The kitchen is fitted with all amenities that guests could want during their stay and is finished with unique green work tops. The floors above are home to 4 spacious bedrooms the master bedroom with a four-poster bed is en-suite with a large bathroom and dressing room. The bath is raised off the floor adding to the character of this property. The second bedroom is a double and the third and fourth bedrooms have twin beds that can easily be pushed together. The second bathroom is crisp and clean and has a large bath with shower fittings. You cant get more central than this fantastic location with the delights of the famous Kings Road just moments walk away you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to shopping and dining out! There is an abundance of excellent restaurants such as the likes of Steakhouse & Grill owned by famous chef Marco Pierre White and The Bluebird cafe which happens to be a popular celebrity hang out as well as shops cafes and fantastic art galleries. Should you want to leave this fantastic area during your stay this property is situated just 3 minutes walk from Sloane Square Underground station which connects to the District and Circle lines reach Westminster in 5 minutes for the popular attractions of Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House||£800.00||£800.00||£720.00||£680.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary