- About Steward Street -
Situated in a highly desirable area close to Spitalfields market and a short three minute walk from Liverpool Street station and Bishopsgate, Steward Street is a purpose built block comprising one bedroom apartments.
The apartments have been individually designed and furnished to a high standard creating a stylish and comfortable home away from home, whilst being just moments from City offices. Each one bedroom apartment comprises spacious open plan kitchen with integrated mod cons. Comfortable lounge areas adjoin the kitchen and offer guests that all important extra space to relax, unwind and entertain. Well-furnished bedrooms offer ample storage space and assure guests a restful night’s sleep. Modern tiled bathrooms featuring shower over bath complete the accommodation.
Steward Street offers guests seeking extended stay serviced apartments in London the perfect balance; a cosmopolitan area to live with superb local amenities on the doorstep and convenient access to Bishopsgate and surrounding City offices, all within a 5 minute walk of Liverpool Street station.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£171.00||£163.00||£154.00||£154.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport London City Airport Liverpool Street Liverpool Street Moorgate
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary