- About 94 Shaftesbury Avenue -
Shaftesbury Avenue is situated in the centre of Theatreland in the West End of London and offers guests the perfect location with Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus within easy walking distance. The area has a rich abundance of theatres, restaurants, cafes and bars and provides a vibrant atmosphere for all our guests to enjoy.
The accommodation is bright, modern and spacious and comprises of studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom configuration, perfect for extended stays. Each one of our apartments are finely furnished and features a spacious contemporary living area, comfortable bedroom and modern bathroom. A fully equipped kitchen provides ‘ home away from home’ and completes these apartments. Included within the nightly rate is weekly housekeeping service and linen change.
Shaftesbury Avenue is conveniently located and within walking distance from both Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus underground stations. The nearest railway station is Charing Cross, which is only a 6 minute walk from the apartments.
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom apartment||£169.00||£169.00||£169.00||£169.00|
|2 Bedroom apartment||£264.00||£264.00||£264.00||£264.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary