- About Savage Gardens -
Savage Gardens exudes quality, from it’s prime location situated down a quiet cobbled side street yet minutes from City offices and Fenchurch Street Station to the apartments modern interior and design that runs throughout
Each apartment comprises open plan kitchen featuring integrated appliances including washer dryer and dishwasher. Bright lounge and dining areas provide space for relaxation whilst comfortable bedrooms have been considerately furnished to maximise space and ensure guests a good nights sleep. A family bathroom finished in marble completes the accommodation.
The nearest tube station to our Savage Gardens serviced apartments is Tower Hill, which provides access to the Circle and District line. Fenchurch Street railway station is a 4 minute walk away and offers a regular service to the neighbouring boroughs of Essex and Kent. For those who are frequent air travellers, London City airport is a 20 minute taxi journey away.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£171.00||£163.00||£154.00||£154.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City airport London Heathrow Airport Fenchurch Street Tower Hill Monument
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary