- About Old Compton Street -
Old Compton Street is ideal for those seeking extended stay accommodation in Soho. Located in the West End, these apartments are within close proximity of the vibrant entertainment districts of Leicester Square and Covent Garden. minimum stay 90 nights
On offer are a selection of spacious one bedroom apartments, which are ideal for those seeking a contemporary living space. Each one bedroom apartment features a bright and airy living area, tiled bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen. Comfortable bedrooms provide the perfect sanctuary to relax in after a long hard day at work. For guests added convenience, a weekly housekeeping service is also provided for no additional cost.
Old Compton Street is situated in a prime location, close to the theatre district located on Shaftesbury Avenue and within a commutable distance of the City of London. Soho is home to some of the best bars, restaurants and shops within the West End. Coupled with this is the superb extended stay accommodation on offer.
Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary