- Lower Belgrave Street, Victoria -
- About Lower Belgrave Street -
1 Bedroom meticulously designed and beautifully styled apartments with today’s business traveller in mind. Open plan living areas are complemented by adjoining contemporary fully equipped kitchens, including kitchen islands and breakfast bars, that feature all mod-cons creating a flexible space for relaxation and entertaining. Separate bedrooms provide privacy and a restful heaven for a good night’s sleep.
Located in a historic Georgian building decorated with white facades, the apartments offer high ceilings, charming Juliet balconies and stylish sash windows with shutters. Every little detail is designed to fit with the atmosphere of this fantastic location.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom/1Bathroom|| ||£188.00||£188.00||£188.00||£188.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport - LCY London Heathrow - LHR Victoria Victoria St James's Park
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336