- Lanterns Court, Canary Wharf -
- About Lanterns Court -
On arrival you are presented with modern and spacious one bedroom serviced apartments featuring wooden flooring throughout except the bedroom area which is carpeted for guest comfort.
Each apartment offers bright and spacious living and dining areas complemented with stylish contemporary soft furnishings that feature throughout the accommodation. Well-equipped open plan kitchens provide guests with all the necessary essentials for everyday living while carpeted bedrooms provide an added level of comfort. Tiled bathrooms featuring shower over bath, heated towel rail and shaving points, complete the accommodation.
Lanterns Court Millharbour offers superbly appointed accommodation ideally suited to corporates seeking short term or extended stay accommodation in Canary Wharf. Lanterns Court also benefits from a 24 hour concierge service for added guest convenience and a lift that services all floors.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£155.00||£148.00||£132.00||£132.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport Fenchurch Street Canary Wharf
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336