- Hosier Lane, London -
- About Hosier Lane -
Situated in the heart of Barbican and residing in a beautiful quiet area secluded from the hustle and bustle of the City. Each one bedroom apartment balances contemporary decor with modern facilities in a comfortable and stylish environment. Engineered wooden flooring, shower over bath and bright rooms make the apartments very sought-after by business professionals. An open hallway leads onto a spacious lounge/dining area comfortably furnished with relaxation and home dining in mind. Separate well equipped kitchens provide all the essential facilities for everyday living and afford international guests the freedom of choice to eat in or dine out at one of the various restaurants nearby.
Ideally located to commute across the City of London, particularly convenient for areas such as Broad-gate Circle, Smithfield Market and Shoreditch, all being a short walk from the apartments. Mansion House, Barbican and St. Paul’s tube stations are also within 3 to 7 mins walk, providing easy access to Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and District lines. The DLR and London Waterloo are respectively 2 and 3 stops away.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1Bedroom/1 Bathroom|| ||£171.00||£163.00||£154.00||£154.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport - LCY London Heathrow - LHR Farringdon Barbican St Paul's
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336