- About Burleigh Mansions -
Situated in the heart of London’s West End, a short walk from Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square and close to fashionable St Martins Lane and Cecil Court, Burleigh Mansions Charing Cross Road offers superbly appointed accommodation suited to longer stay guests looking for a central base close to all amenities.
Burleigh Mansions Charing Cross Road is an impressive and elegant Edwardian period mansion building that can be accessed from both Charing Cross Road and St Martins Lane, linked by a unique internal atrium that runs through the building. Accommodation comprises one bedroom serviced apartments, each newly refurbished to meet the growing demands of modern day independent living.
Featuring engineered wood flooring throughout, high ceilings and large period sash style windows that benefit from secondary glazing, each apartment offers bright and well proportioned living space consisting of reception hallway, lounge area providing guests a comfortable space for relaxation, dining area and separate modern kitchens featuring AEG integrated appliances, including hob, full oven, dishwasher and washer dryers, all a guest needs for independent living. In addition a modern tiled shower room and comfortable guest bedroom that features triple built in wardrobes provide adequate hanging space complete the accommodation.
The apartments are set across several floors all of which are serviced by a lift in the building.
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartments||£188.00||£188.00||£188.00||£188.00|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£273.00||£273.00||£273.00||£273.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary