- Artillery Lane, London -
- About Artillery Lane -
Situated in the heart of the City, just off Bishopsgate and close to Spitalfields market is Artillery Lane, an older style building cleverly converted into self-contained one bedroom serviced apartments within close walking distance of Liverpool Street station.
The apartments design cleverly maximise space to create modern open plan living areas that are complimented by original retained features of the building such as wooden beams and feature redbrick walls. Each 1 bedroom apartment is tastefully decorated providing guests a stylish base to call home whilst staying in London. Fully equipped kitchens featuring integrated appliances provide all the necessary modern day conveniences for self-catering guests while comfortable sleeping areas and adjoining tiled shower rooms complete the accommodation.
The location is ideal for city based workers seeking the best of both worlds; a place to call home close to city offices and a prime location in close proximity to the cosmopolitan ‘Spitalfields Market’ area with its famous Sunday market and array of boutique shops and street style cafes.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom apartment|| ||£171.00||£163.00||£163.00||£154.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport Heathrow airport Liverpool Street Station Liverpool Street Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336