- About Us
- Why choose a serviced apartment
- Corporate Solutions
- Become a Supplier
- Case Studies
- Network Rewards
2 bedroom - 2 bathroom.
Sleeps a maximum of 5 (1 king bed - 1 double bed - 1 single sofa bed)
Quiet, family friendly apartment.
Very close to the Tube.
With an elevator, situated on the 2nd floor in a secure new-build block of apartments. Away from street noise, and close to Central London.
• Master bedroom has a king bed, plenty of storage, and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Second bedroom has a double bed, and access to the balcony.
• Main bathroom has a bath with thermostatic fitted shower.
• Open-plan living/kitchen area has dining for 4, a sofa bed and access to the balcony.
• Small balcony with table and chairs overlooking green communal space.
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, cooker, oven, large fridge/freezer
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player and a Sky+ box
• Sky media package: sports, movies and children's channels.
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet.
• Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryer in each bedroom
• On site bike storage
• All bills are included in the price
On your doorstep there are numerous shops, restaurants, and a late night mini-market.
Clapham South Tube Station and Clapham Common are a 2-minute walk. Central London can be reached in about twenty minutes.
Balham and Clapham town centres are a 10-minute walk away; as are Clapham Old Town and Abbeville Village with their restaurants, pubs and bars.
28 - 89 nights
|Modern 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment||£214.00||£214.00||£182.00||£164.00|
Cancellation policy for Clapham South 1
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.