- About Clapham Common Garden Flat -
This is a charming two bedroom garden flat located on the lower ground floor of an impressive white stucco fronted building in the South London neighbourhood of Clapham on the Northern border of the large expanse of Clapham Common. This is a lively neighbourhood with plenty of activity lots of great restaurants and bars independent cinemas and the lovely greenery of Clapham Common!The flat opens directly on to an elegant living room with a cosy seating area around a fireplace and a six-seater dining table with pretty hanging lights above it. The master bedroom adjoins the living area with a grand four-poster double bed as well as access to a pretty courtyard where guests can enjoy breakfasting in the sunshine! Through the living area and along the main corridor is a well-equipped galley-style kitchen with chequered floors beech cabinets and stainless steel appliances. At the end of the corridor is the second bedroom which has a comfortable double bed. The shared bathroom in this property is fitted with a full-size bathtub with fixed overhead shower. Clapham Old Town is just a short walk from this property with a fantastic choice of cafes such as the Brickwood Coffee and Bread The â€˜Black Lab Coffee House and the Common CafÃ© & Bistro which sits park side. The wonderful Old Town boasts stunning Georgian and Victorian architecture; it also has lots of restaurants bars and an independent cinema. The green expanse of Clapham Common Park is right on your doorstep and a popular choice for families with children who love the fresh open space for picnicking and walks especially during the glorious summertime!Clapham Common Underground station operates on the Northern line reaching Leicester Square in just 15 minutes passing through Waterloo and the stunning Embankment on the River.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms||£242.00||£242.00||£218.00||£206.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary