- About Citadines Michel Hamburg -
Citadines Michel Hamburg is located in the pinnacle of three strategic areas in Hamburg: the city centre, with shops, lively bars and restaurants - HafenCity, a newly built area with maritime atmosphere for work, living and shopping and Reeperbahn, the city’s most popular nightlife area. The Apart’hotel is next to St. Michaelis, a reknowned church and landmark of Hamburg. The metro station Rödingsmarkt is less than a five-minute walk away from the property and connects you easily with the central station, fairground or the close airport of Hamburg. The Apart’hotel offers 127 units, including Studios, one and two-bedroom Apartments. Each of them has a fully equipped kitchen, an en-suite bathroom and spacious living and work areas. Additionally travelers can benefit from the breakfast lounge, the fitness room, the business corner and the meeting room. Your Apart’hotel fits your lifestyle in a chic living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access or as a relaxing chill-out area after an adventurous day in the city.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|Studio - 26qm - 1Bedroom||€121.00||€103.00||€79.00||€79.00|
|Studio Deluxe - 35qm - 1Bedroom||€151.00||€128.00||€109.00||€109.00|
|1Bedr.- 44qm - 1Bedroom / 1 Bathroom||€181.00||€154.00||€129.00||€129.00|
|2Bedr.- 44qm - 2Bedroom / 2 Bathroom||€301.00||€256.00||€229.00||€229.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Citadines Michel Hamburg
CANCELLATIONS / NON-ARRIVAL
- Any cancellation received after the prior notice specified below will be submitted to cancellation fees equal to:
Up to 6 nights 6 pm* at the latest, the day before - the planned arrival date 1 night (plus taxes)
- From 7 to 29 nights 4 days before the planned arrival date - 4 nights (plus taxes)
- From 30 nights or more 7 days before the planned arrival date - 7 nights (plus taxes)
If cancellation has not been notified, non-arrival will be submitted to the aforementioned cancellation
- fees. The valid date of a written cancellation will be the date it is received at the Residence.
- *Local time of the residence concerned by the reservation.