- About Citadines City Centre Frankfurt -
Citadines City Centre Frankfurt is the ideal location for any business or leisure traveler. The exhibition center, concert hall and the new congress center “Kap Europa” are all in short walking distance. Across the Apart’hotel you will find the “Skyline Plaza” with 170 shops, restaurants and a relaxing roof garden. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange and main business district are just a 5-minute ride by metro. The Apart’hotel offers 165 units, including hotel rooms, studios and one and two-bedroom-apartments. Some hotel rooms and studios are connectable. A triple combination is also possible with hotel room connected to one-bedroom apartment connected to studio. Two meeting rooms, business-corner with free internet access, breakfast lounge and a gym make your residence the best place to stay for both, work and leisure. For your convenience all our property is non-smoking.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|Studio - 27qm - 1 Bedroom||€123.00||€105.00||€97.00||€97.00|
|Studio Deluxe - 35qm - 1 Bedroom||€139.00||€118.00||€112.00||€112.00|
|1 Bed. Apt. - 48qm - 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath||€192.00||€163.00||€148.00||€148.00|
|2 Bed. Apt. - 77qm - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||€292.00||€248.00||€235.00||€235.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Citadines City Centre Frankfurt
CANCELLATIONS / NON-ARRIVAL
- Any cancellation received after the prior notice specified below will be submitted to cancellation fees equal to:
Up to 6 nights 6 pm* at the latest, the day before - the planned arrival date 1 night (plus taxes)
- From 7 to 29 nights 4 days before the planned arrival date - 4 nights (plus taxes)
- From 30 nights or more 7 days before the planned arrival date - 7 nights (plus taxes)
If cancellation has not been notified, non-arrival will be submitted to the aforementioned cancellation
- fees. The valid date of a written cancellation will be the date it is received at the Residence.
- *Local time of the residence concerned by the reservation.