- Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo, Tokyo -
- About Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo -
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo enjoys a prime location in Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s main entertainment area , near the JR Shinjuku Station East exit. Located across the street from Shinjuku Ward Office, it is within eight minutes’ walk to JR Shinjuku Station, one of the world’s busiest transport hubs that connects central and western Tokyo by rail and subway The Shinjuku Sanchome and Higashi Shinjuku metro stations are also nearby . Entertainment outlets, restaurants, leading department stores, fashionable boutiques, and mega-shopping complexes are all within walking distance. Enjoy the diversity Shinjuku has to offer.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Double|| ||JPY14300.00||JPY14300.00||JPY13200.00||JPY13200.00|
|Studio Deluxe Double|| ||JPY15400.00||JPY15400.00||JPY14300.00||JPY14300.00|
|Studio Twin|| ||JPY19700.00||JPY19700.00||JPY18500.00||JPY18500.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Haneda Airport Narita Shinnjuku Station
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
24 hour cancellation policy
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 24 hours’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336