- Christchurch Close, St Albans -
- About Christchurch Close -
Christchurch Close is a delightful, relaxing oasis in the heart of St. Albans. A hidden jewel. The building is set within its own well manicured grounds with private sitting areas, an allocated free parking space, a secure entry system and free wifi. Our elegant one bedroom serviced apartment is located on the ground floor. It has a double bed and a sofa bed in the living room.
The apartment is located within a few minutes walk of St. Peter’s Street which is the main shopping area in St. Albans. The mainline station is about ten to fifteen minutes walk away.
An ideal short let accommodation for visitors to St Albans.
HomefromHolme.com Serviced Apartments- when you need to stay away from home..
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||£100.00||£100.00||£100.00||£100.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Heathrow St Albans City
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336