- About Chelsea Apartments -
Our Chelsea apartments are located just off King’s Road, the iconic shopping street, favoured by London’s wealthiest. Sloane Square station (District Line) is a short bus ride away, or a 12 minute walk.
Apartments: The building offers large studio and one bedroom apartments comprising of shower, fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, electric hobs and fridge. Each apartment has a king sized bed, a HD flat screen TV with Freeview and free WiFi access.
Neighbourhood: Chelsea is well known as one of the most sought after areas in London. The building’s location, just off King’s road, offers a multitude of independent shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and cafes. The area also provides great access to Battersea Park, one of London’s most attractive parks, and South Kensington, which hosts some of the best museums in the World.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One bed apartment|| ||£139.00||£110.00||£108.00||£102.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow City Airport Imperial Wharf Fulham Broadway Sloane Square
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary