- About Charlotte Street -
Newly renovated development offering modern serviced apartments, minutes from Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street underground stations. Situated in the heart of London’s media district, just north of leafy Soho Square. Charlotte Street offers easy access to Charlotte Place, Percy Street, Goodge Street and Oxford Street.
Meticulously designed and beautifully styled with a fusion of ‘Georgian style’ synonymous with the area and up to the minute interiors create a unique space to call home. The living room area provides a perfect space to relax and cool off after a working day in London and the spacious size bedroom area with a full size bed offers a calming sanctuary for a good night’s sleep. Fully equipped kitchens with integrated modern appliances are further complimented by stunning stone worktops providing a perfect place to dine and entertain. The bathroom is finely finished with stunning walls. Additional amenities include free unlimited 4G internet, welcome pack, ipod docks and 24/7 phone emergency number for guest convenience.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£188.00||£188.00||£188.00||£188.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Waterloo Tottenham Court Road Goodge Street
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary