- About Wakely Court, Newsom Place, ST Albans -
These central St Albans apartments are beautiful modern properties located very close to the city centre, with direct links into London from the mainline train station.
St Albans is a unique English Cathedral City with lush green parks, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. With many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of restaurants, bars and pubs to choose from.
The apartments are furnished to a very high standard throughout boasting a fully equipped kitchen, which includes a dishwasher and washer/dryer. Inclusive of the price of your stay with us is; onsite allocated parking for one car, WiFi, Freeview TV, all utility bills and our weekly maid service where your apartment will be cleaned, bed linen changed and fresh towels provided.
Nearest train station 0.3 miles
Nearest shops 0.2 miles
Nearest airport 16 miles
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom|| ||£125.00||£125.00||£125.00||£120.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Airport London City Airport St Albans Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary