- About Central Ipswich Studio -
This studio apartment is located a few minutes walk from both Ipswich Town Centre, with the major employers of Willis and Axa, the legal district, and the head offices of Ipswich Borough and Suffolk County Councils, and Ipswich Waterfront, perfect for both UCS and Suffolk New College.
For this visiting Ipswich for leisure reasons, the Ipswich Regent is a very short walk, and you have myriad other options for evening entertainment, including several other theatres, and an arts/world cinema. For those who just want to relax with a quiet pint, the legendary Dove pub is a one minute stroll.
Unusually for a studio apartment in such a central location, the apartment comes with an allocated space in the secure car park below the building.
As for the apartment itself, it's small but perfectly formed. The large main room contains a double bed with storage under, a 2 seater settee, a fold down dining table with 2 chairs, a large LED Smart TV with Freeview, a Bluetooth soundbar, and a fully equipped kitchen along one wall . There is also a large built in cupboard with hanging space for clothes.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary